In 2011, the European debt crisis continues to spread, international market sensitive domestic economic downturn, applied in the national economy wide and play an important role in the rubber products industry, will inevitably be affected. Meanwhile, upstream of the three major natural rubber exporting country has formed a strategic alliance to push up rubber prices, resulting in rubber products industries due to increased production costs cut production; policy risks to auto manufacturing industry and raw materials, and real estate industry macro control policies have yet to relax. Under the influence of many factors, resulting in slowing the development of rubber industry. 10 key foreign-owned tire production and operation of enterprises in January 2013: tire production fell to 0.53%, an increase of 32.22%, including radial tire production increased 44.28%; tire export delivery volume grew by 30.55%; value of finished goods inventories fell-7.46%, achieved a great start.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Rubber sole introduction
- The difference between rubber and p...
- Natural rubber panels
- Insulating rubber pad
- Progress in oil-resistant rubber
- Rubber properties
- Classification of rubber
- Issues related to the rubber produc...
- Rubber products
- Development of rubber industry
- Toilet suction how to use
- Silicone sealed fresh cover the use...
- The service life of rubber products
- How to use toilet
- Leather Toilet Plunger Sink Plunger
- Analyze the classification of seals...