Toilet suction is an essential tool for toilets to clear the sewer. The method of use is to use the principle of vacuum suction to wash away the dirt in the sewer. When the time comes, let the wood stand up, hold the front end of the wood, and force it down to form a pressure ring. When the water is added, it feels stressed.
1. Diligently clean the toilet. After dredging the toilet, disinfect the toilet bowl with a disinfectant.
2. If you need to stop the water flowing to the toilet bowl, close the valve that is connected to the toilet.
3. Always clean the jet port on the edge of the toilet bowl so that the toilet can fully flush the water and reduce the possibility of blockage. If you have not cleaned this part for a while, you may need to use a screwdriver to carefully remove debris waste that has accumulated there.
4. Whenever you flush or bathe, you will find that the water is flowing back into the sink. This means that the toilet will be blocked for a long time and will not function properly. Please ask the plumber immediately, do not bother to carry out the above methods.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Rubber sole introduction
- The difference between rubber and p...
- Natural rubber panels
- Insulating rubber pad
- Progress in oil-resistant rubber
- Rubber properties
- Development of rubber products
- Classification of rubber
- Issues related to the rubber produc...
- Rubber products
- Rubber source
- Rubber component
- Rubber structure
- Rubber classification
- Rubber development
- Rubber formula
- Rubber specification
- Advantages and disadvantages of rubber
- Rubber processing
- Rubber quality inspection