Silicone rubber products are based on methyl vinyl silicone rubber, and various fillers (reinforcing agents, heat-resistant agents, modifiers, etc.) are added, kneaded, booked, filtered, vulcanized, molded, extruded, Made by bonding and other production processes. Vulcanized rubber products have the following characteristics:
rubber plunger Model
(1) High and low temperature resistance: long-term use at 200 ° C, and elasticity at -60 ° C;
(2) Electrical insulation properties: Silicone rubber has excellent dielectric properties, especially The dielectric properties at high temperatures are much higher than those of general organic rubbers, and the dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200 °C.
(3) Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and ultraviolet radiation resistance, and no cracking occurs for long-term outdoor use. Silicone rubber is generally considered to be used outdoors for more than 20 years.
(4) Excellent high temperature compression set.
(5) Good processing performance, easy molding, etc., various products can be produced by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, and extension molding. Due to its excellent comprehensive performance and good technical and economic effects, silicone rubber products have been widely used in aviation, aerospace, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instrumentation, automotive, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health, and daily life. application.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Rubber sole introduction
- The difference between rubber and p...
- Natural rubber panels
- Insulating rubber pad
- Progress in oil-resistant rubber
- Rubber properties
- Development of rubber products
- Classification of rubber
- Issues related to the rubber produc...
- Rubber products
- Wide application of silicone rubber...
- How to use the toilet suction
- Rubber source
- Rubber component
- Rubber structure
- Rubber classification
- Rubber development
- Rubber formula
- Rubber specification
- Advantages and disadvantages of rubber