High elasticity, good sealing performance and resealability: low gas permeability and water permeability: good physical and chemical properties: resistance to sterilization; good compatibility of drugs. These are the most important requirements for pharmaceutical packaging for stoppers. Among them, butyl rubber, halogenated butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, natural rubber and butadiene rubber are good materials for pharmaceutical stoppers.
In order to prevent contamination and leakage of drugs during storage, transportation and use, rubber stoppers are often used as seals for packaging pharmaceutical products, such as infusion stoppers, lyophilizer stoppers, blood test tube stoppers, infusion pump rubber stoppers, Dental anesthesia syringe piston, pre-installed syringe plunger, insulin syringe piston and seals used in various aerosol bottles (aspirator).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Rubber sole introduction
- The difference between rubber and p...
- Natural rubber panels
- Insulating rubber pad
- Progress in oil-resistant rubber
- Rubber properties
- Development of rubber products
- Classification of rubber
- Issues related to the rubber produc...
- Rubber products
- JIAXIN RUBBER GASKET
- How is the silicone product colored?
- What are the characteristics of rub...
- Main features and uses of silicone ...
- Wide application of silicone rubber...
- How to use the toilet suction
- Rubber source
- Rubber component
- Rubber structure
- Rubber classification