Rubber molding, after great pressure, its ready it cohesion by elastomers cannot be eliminated, at the time of forming die, tends to produce unstable contraction (shrinkage of the rubber, and vary due to adhesive), required over a period of time, to moderate stability. So, when a rubber product design at the beginning, regardless of composition or die, have to be very carefully tie, and if not, is easy to produce the finished size is unstable, low quality of resulting products. Rubber is a hot solution of thermoset elastomers, thermosetting plastics are heat-soluble. Rubber for sulfide species subject to different, their coating curing temperature range, there has been a gap or even due to climate change, indoor temperature and humidity effects. Conditions of production of rubber products, need to make appropriate adjustments at any time, and if not, you may have differences in product quality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Rubber sole introduction
- The difference between rubber and p...
- Natural rubber panels
- Insulating rubber pad
- Progress in oil-resistant rubber
- Development of rubber products
- Classification of rubber
- Issues related to the rubber produc...
- Rubber products
- Development of rubber industry
- Toilet suction how to use
- Silicone sealed fresh cover the use...
- The service life of rubber products
- How to use toilet
- Leather Toilet Plunger Sink Plunger